With scanning projects, there are many things to consider. Selecting a professional scanner to do the work for you is the easiest option. Hiring a document scanning service professional will also save you time and money.
Record Nations can handle any size document conversion project. We are standing by to answer any of your questions and connect you with local providers.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Scanning services can provide high-quality, consistent images that can be indexed and easily stored digitally on a cloud service or your document management system. Record Nations has the ability to scan any kind of document, drawing, or schematic, regardless of size. We also have an offsite mobile scanning service that comes to you at your convenience.
We take the following steps to make your scanning project easier:
- We remove bindings, clips, and spirals.
- We determine if you need single and double-sided documents scanned.
- We offer indexing by page or by document.
- We use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to make your documents editable.
- We can put your converted files on any medium you choose; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just include the details when you call us or fill out the form.
The Average Cost of Document Scanning
There are many factors in determining the price of your scanning project. Typically, document scanning companies charge by the page. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page, depending on your location, which company you choose, and how large your project is.
Other features that can affect price are:
- The amount of pages you need scanned – single or double-sided?.
- What kind of scanning are you looking for – ocr, redaction, indexed, non-indexed?
- What time frame you need to start or finish the project
- Do you have specific systems, file types, and special requirements?
Contact Us For Document Scanning Services in Southbury
Record Nations is your one-stop shop for document management services. To get started on your scanning project today, call us at (203) 916-4189 or fill out the form.
Record Nations Southbury Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Southbury area:
Ansonia | Beacon Falls | Bethel | Botsford | Bridgewater | Brookfield | Brooklyn | Derby | Hawleyville | Lakewood | Manhattan | Middlebury | Monroe | Naugatuck | New Milford | Newtown | New York | Oakville | Oxford | Roxbury | Sandy Hook | Seymour | South Britain | Stevenson | Waterbury | Woodbury