The initial step in most document management plans deals with some form of document scanning. Whether your business is looking for a hybrid system of both physical and digital files, or if you’re going completely paperless, scanning services help you get there.
We will help you find a local provider who offers the exact combination of services you need at a fair price. To get started, take a moment to fill out the form or call us at (850) 909-3001.
How Document Scanning Services Work in Tallahassee
Our scanning services are comprehensive and flexible. We value accuracy, quality, and consistency in every scanning project, and will index and scan according to your rules and needs.
How Our Tallahassee Professionals Can Help with Your Scanning Project:
- They remove clips and binders to prep your documents for scanning
- They offer flexible indexing, whether you need every page indexed or want compact files
- They scan double-sided documents easily—just let us know which side goes first
- Redactions services and editable text is available through OCR software
- Your digital files can be delivered in whatever format you need
- Custom services are available, just give us the details when you submit a quote request
How Much Do Document Scanning Services Cost in Tallahassee?
The average price of scanning one page is 7-12 cents, but that estimate depends on where you are located, how much you have to scan, and whether or not you require special or additional services.
Factors that Influence the Price of a Scanning Project:
- The number of pages you have to scan
- The date you want your project completed by
- The type of scanning you require (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)
- Your current systems and if you need your new files to integrate
There is also the matter of what to do with your documents after you scan them. Some businesses like to keep the original physical copies, others are ready to destroy them. Either way, we can connect you to a secure offsite storage provider or document destruction company in your area.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Leon County
Call us at (850) 909-3001 or fill out the form to get started. Within minutes we will connect you with several local providers.
Record Nations Tallahassee Location
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Record Nations is proud to service Tallahassee and these nearby cities:
Bradfordville | Capitola | Capps | Centerville | Cody | Felkel | Fort Braden | Greensboro | Gretna | Havana | Hillardville | Hinson | Lloyd | Meridian | Miccosukee | Midway | Perkins | Quincy | Sawdust | Scotland | Wakulla Springs | Wetumpka | Woodville