If you chose to use a scanning project and have important documents that need to be properly disposed of once it is completed, Record Nations Albany will help you with a document destruction plan. It’s critical to dispose of your files properly to help maximize your document storage needs and limit your legal liability.
Here are just a few of the destruction services we offer- click on any of the links to learn more or give us a call at (518) 621-3355.
Albany Document Shredding Services
When you are ready for a shredding service, Record Nations Albany can help. We offer shredding services where we come to you, this is our mobile service and where we pick it up which is our offsite service. Our contractors can help you:
- Set up a program to provide weekly, monthly, or annual shredding services
- Shred your documents after you scan them
- Manage and dispose inactive documents that are past their specific required retention times
- Clean up and dispose of non-critical documents in your storage room or file room before you start your scanning project or store your documents offsite.
To keep your information protected, make sure your documents are properly handled and destroyed right up to the second they are shredded.
Hard Drive Shredding and Degaussing in Albany
To protect yourself from hackers that can recover deleted information off of hard drives you thought you had completely erased, have your hard drives properly destroyed.
Record Nations Albany offers several ways to help you dispose of your hard drive properly, including:
- Hard Drive Shredding– Have your hard drives picked up in a secure bin and shredded into pieces that eliminate the chance of extracting data from the platters inside the drive.
- Hard Drive Degaussing– Our local professionals use machines with high-powered magnets to scramble the information on your drives, making it impossible to recover or retrieve any files.
- Hard Drive Crushing-We punch a hole and crush the drive, shattering the platters and making them completely unrecoverable.
All of our local destruction companies throughout Albany offer regularly scheduled pickups and a secure chain of custody. Get free quotes on hard drive destruction today!
Incineration Services in Albany
Did you know that incineration is one of the greenest ways to dispose of your papers and media? The incineration process has the same chain-of-custody security as any other disposal service, and ensures that your media is completely destroyed and unrecoverable.
Record Nations Albany has several Waste-to-Energy facilities in Albany that can incinerate virtually anything your business produces. Our local experts offer several different incineration services, including:
- Media incineration
- Paper incineration
- Product incineration
- Backup Tape incineration and more!
Get Free Quotes on Destruction Services in Albany
Our certified shredding partners provide you with a certificate of destruction for verification that the shredding was done right and to ensure that you maintain chain of custody. Let us help you dispose of your documents securely and minimize the chance of critical files falling into the hands of identity thieves or your competitors.
If you need secure document destruction services, let us help you out! To get started with a free quote from a local provider today, fill out the form to the right, or give us a call at (518) 621-3355. Within minutes of receiving your request, you will receive free quotes from experts in your area so you can select the contractor that fits your project and your office best.
Record Nations Albany Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Albany area:
Albany | Amsterdam | Bethlehem | Catskill | Glen Falls | Glenville | Gloversville | Hudson | Johnstown | Kingston | Newburgh | Poughkeepsie | Queensbury | Saratoga Springs | Schenectady | Schoharie