Do you want to increase your business’ productivity and eliminate costs associated with locating and storing paper files? Document scanning is a great way to solve your problems, making all the information you have in your business accessible to every employee.
We offer a full-service experience to help you manage your documents. Let a professional, based scanning company take the hassle out of your scanning project.
How Document Scanning Services Work
From 1,000 pages to 1,000,000 we can convert any amount of paper documents into digital images quickly and efficiently.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage for every scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index them however you choose to make them easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements when you contact us.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Albany Cost?
Scanning can be done at your location or offsite promptly and at an affordable price. A document scanning service ranges from 7-12 cents per page, but this price can fluctuate depending on multiple factors.
The base prices give you a general idea so you can start planning your budget, but some of the other options can change the price significantly – depending on your needs.
Listed below are several factors that the estimate of your project can depend on:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
After your scanning project is completed you will need to have a plan to dispose of your important paper documents properly. We offer offsite document storage if you would like to keep the physical copies in a secure place or document destruction services if you choose to have them shredded and recycled in a guarded facility.
Get Started On Your Document Scanning Project Today
Record Nations has built a local network of document scanning professionals that have decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form on the page, or give us a call at (518) 348-6737.
Record Nations Albany Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout the Albany area:
Albany | Amsterdam | Bethlehem | Catskill | Glen Falls | Glenville | Gloversville | Hudson | Johnstown | Kingston | Newburgh | Poughkeepsie | Queensbury | Saratoga Springs | Schenectady | Schoharie