Scanning your business’s documents is the perfect way to make more space in your office. Turning them from physical documents to digital files will no longer give filing cabinets, boxes, or folders a purpose. Digital files will improve your company by being more accessible, easy to find and organized. We can help you find a service that works best for your specific company, local contractors are skilled and secure so they can help you through any of the tough bumps you may come across.
Hiring a document scanning service to transform your paper files into digital files will empower your employees, increase their productivity, and eliminate waste.
Call (561) 227-9560 or fill out the form to the right and receive a FREE quote to start your document management project today.
Scanning Services We Offer:
- Remove any bindings and ensure they are ready to be scanned.
- Double-sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first.
- Is every page supposed to be indexed or just one document? We’ll index however you choose to make it more convenient to find.
- Do the documents being scanned need to be formatted so you can edit them later? WE can utilize our OCR service to make sure you can change them at will.
- After the scanning project is completed, contractors will present you with the digital files on the media of your choice.
- Austin-based scanning companies accept custom requests- be sure to be specific with your needs and they’ll meet those desires.
How much do document scanning services in Boca Raton cost?
In Boca Raton, the average document scanning price ranges from 7-12 cents per page, depending on how many pages you have, where you’re located in comparison to the provider and which services you require.
Every quote is customized to each individual project, when you call (561) 227-9560 you will receive a quote so you can ballpark the final price of your scanning project.
Factors to consider:
- What kind of scanning you are looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages you need scanned
- The period of the project, start to end dates.
- What systems your company already uses and if you need these scanned documents to be compatible to the system.
Don’t forget to consider what you will want to do with the documents after they become digital files. We offer offsite document storage if you wish to keep them, and document destruction services if you’d like them destroyed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning in Boca Raton and Florida Today!
Get your FREE quote today when you call (561) 227-9560 and find out if document scanning is the service for you. We have representatives eager to assist you and get your business organized.
Our normal operating hours are Monday — Friday 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Record Nations proudly serves these cities throughout Boca Raton:
Boynton Beach | Coconut Creek | Coral Gables | Coral Springs | Dania | Deerfield Beach | Delray Beach | Fort Lauderdale | Hallandale | Hialeah | Hollywood | Key Biscayne | Margate | Miami | Miami Beach | Miami Gardens | Opa Locka | Pembroke Pines | Plantation | Pompano Beach