Professional scanning services are used to capture and convert your physical files into a digital format. Digital documents are more efficient and can be organized instantly. They also help reduce costs for your company by reducing storage and printing needs. Record Nations Portsmouth can help you make the transition to digital files with our scanning services.
How Document Scanning Services Work
Our scanning providers can convert documents, drawings, and schematics of all kinds. We use specialized scanning equipment that captures clear, consistent images of all of your files. Once converted, your digital files can be easily stored, edited, and shared.
We take care of the following steps to make your project as easy as possible:
- We remove bindings to prepare documents for scanning.
- We determine between single and double-sided documents and scan as necessary.
- We can index by page or by entire document, whichever is easier for you.
- We offer Optical Character Recognition (OCR), so that documents can be modified later.
- We put your converted files on the medium of your choice; including CDs, DVDs, or cloud storage.
- We accommodate special requests, just give us the details when you request free quotes by calling (603) 324-8101 or filling out the form.
We will ask for the number of documents you plan on scanning with your conversion project. To find an accurate count estimate, use the instructions below.
A standard banker’s box (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H) can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper. A larger file box (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4,000 to 4,500 sheets of paper. On a shelf, you can typically fit 150 to 200 sheets of paper per inch. Multiple the number of boxes, files, or inches by the number of sheets of paper to find an estimate.
The final number will vary but should give you a close enough estimate to begin your project.
The Cost of Document Scanning in Portsmouth
The price of scanning is charged per page. Typically, the price falls between 7 and 12 cents per page. The price will vary based on the size of your project and any service options you choose to include. We recommend scanning as many documents as you can together to reduce costs.
Our service options include:
- Specialized scanning with OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed, etc.
- Expedited turnaround time
- Double-sided documents
- Specific systems, file types, and special requirements
Contact us for Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Portsmouth
Begin the transition to a paperless office with scanning service from Record Nations Portsmouth. We will protect your information throughout the process and provide high-quality results. Fill out the form or give us a call at (603) 324-8101 to receive free, no obligation quotes on document scanning services near you.
Record Nations Portsmouth Location
Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Record Nations proudly serves these cities near the Portsmouth area:
Dover | Durham | Eliot | Exeter | Hampton | Kittery | Lee | Newmarket | North Hampton | Rye | Seabrook | Somersworth | South Berwick | Stratham | York