To get your office to a paperless state you will want to consider hiring a document scanning service to help.
Although you can purchase your own scanner but scanning thousands of pages yourself will cost time and money. Using a service will help you complete your scanning faster and more affordable.
To get started on a scanning service that we offer either fill out the form on the right or give us a call.
How Record Nations Cambridge Document Scanning Services Work
Our expert network of scanning experts offers accurate, secure and high-quality scanning services. Our contractors will offer an affordable price to scan and index your documents.
Our providers use state of the art technology to scan your documents, ensuring you that your scanning will be done correctly.
Here’s what our local experts can help you manage during your scanning project:
- They remove any bindings and ensure they’re ready to be scanned.
- Double-Sided documents are a breeze with our process- just let them know which side goes first!
- Do you want every page indexed, or just or entire document? We’ll index however you choose to make it easier to find.
- Need editable text or redaction service? We can utilize our OCR service to make sure you have the ability to change them at will.
- Once the scanning project is complete, your new digital files are delivered on the media of your choice
- Our Albuquerque-based scanning companies also accept custom requests- be sure to include any special requirements when you submit a FREE quote.
How Much Do Document Scanning Services in Cambridge Cost?
We cannot offer you a complete price for document scanning services. Document scanning services depend on several factors such as your location in Cambridge, how many documents you have to scan and the services you require.
We can help you get estimates though and per the industry average for document scanning, prices range from $0.07-$0.12 cents per page.
This is an estimate and you will need to call to get a customized quote for your scanning project.
The estimate of your project depends upon several factors:
- What kind of scanning are you looking for (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- How many pages do you need to scan?
- What’s the time-frame you’re expecting to start and complete the project?
- What systems do you have, and do you want these documents to work with/in that system?
We also offer services that compliment scanning such as offsite document storage and even document destruction services if the records are no longer needed.
Get Free Quotes on Document Scanning Services in Cambridge Today!
Record Nations Cambridge has an extensive network of providers who have numerous years of professional scanning experience. This experience will guarantee you a complete and accurate scan job.
Record Nations Cambridge Location
Record Nations is proud to service Cambridge and these nearby cities:
Amherst | Cambridge | Chicopee | East Longmeadow | Holyoke | Northampton | Pittsfield | Springfield | West Springfield | Western Massachusetts | Westfield | Worcester | Boston | Chelmsford | Fitchburg | Framingham | Lexington | Lowell | Marlborough | Newton | Shrewsbury | Waltham | Brockton | Haverhill | Lawrence | Leominster | Massachusetts