There are many things to consider when preparing for a document scanning project. This is why it’s easier to let a professional scanner do it for you. Hiring a document scanning service provider can help save you time and money in the long run.
Record Nations can handle any size document conversion project. We can get you connected with a local provider in no time at all. Our document scanning services include indexing and document conversion.
If you have an idea of what you need, or if don’t see exactly what you want, fill out the form or give us a call at (949) 383-4768.
How Record Nations Irvine’s Document Scanning Services Work
Our Network of scanning professionals will provide accurate, high quality, consistent images for your scanning project. Let us help you find a document scanning service that can scan and index your documents quickly.
We can scan all kinds of documents, drawings, or schematics that are virtually any size. If you’re concerned with security and convenience, we also offer mobile scanning services.
- We remove bindings on your documents and prep them to be scanned.
- We determine if you need single or double-sided documents scanned- our experts can handle either to convert them to digital documents.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or entire documents for virtually any document management system.
- If you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), we can convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later, which gives you the ability to change them at will.
- Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on any medium that you choose, including CDs, DVDs, or even send them to a Cloud Storage Service.
We can create a free custom quote for your project. To get a free quote, fill out the form or give us a call at (949) 383-4768. Be sure to mention any special considerations or requirements for your project.
How to Count the Number of Documents You For Your Scanning Project in Irvine
If you have your files in standard bankers boxes (12.5″W x 15.5″D x 10.5″H), you can fit 2,000 to 2,500 sheets of paper in each box. However, it also depends on the thickness of the paper and file folders you have. Large file boxes (15″W x 24″D x 10.5″H) can hold 4000 to 4500 sheets of paper.
You can also estimate the number of pages/boxes you have on a shelf. On average, you can figure that you’ll have around 150 to 200 sheets per inch of space on your shelf or in your cabinet.
If your documents are packed loosely, you need one standard banker’s box for every 13” to 16” of space on your shelves. If you can’t fit one more piece of paper on your shelf, you should need one standard banker’s box for every 10” to 12” of space.
Although this is an approximate number, it will give you an idea of about how many boxes you have and how many sheets you need to scan.
What is the Cost for Irvine Document Scanning Services?
Document scanning companies tend to charge by the page for their services. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project. You want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the timeframes you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan? Also, are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need, it affects the overall cost depending on the file types and specific requirements to integrate into that system.
Price per page is just one aspect of the project. However, other requirements can change the price significantly. We’ll be sure to offer you all the information to make sure you get the right service. Be sure to ask for a customized quote from multiple document scanning companies for your project.
Contact us for a Free Quote on Document Scanning Services in Irvine Today
Record Nations Irvine has decades of experience in document scanning and document management. To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (949) 383-4768.
Record Nations Irvine Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Record Nations proudly services the following cities throughout the greater Irvine area:
Anaheim | Apple Valley | Beverly Hills | Burbank | Camarillo | Cathedral City | Chatsworth | Chino | City of Industry | Claremont | Corona | Costa Mesa | Culver City | Gardena | Glendale | Hemet | Hollywood | Huntington Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Lancaster | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Manhattan Beach | Mission Viejo | Monterey Park | Murrieta | Newport Beach | North Hollywood | Ontario | Orange | Palm Springs | Pasadena | Riverside | San Bernardino | San Juan | Capistrano | Santa Ana | Santa Monica | Seal Beach | Sherman Oaks | Simi Valley | Temecula | Thousand Oaks | Thousand Palms | Tustin | Valencia | Van Nuys | Ventura | Walnut | Westminster | Whittier | Winchester | Woodland Hills