Record Nations can handle any size document conversion project. We can get you connected with a local provider in no time at all. Our document scanning services include indexing and document conversion.
If you have an idea of what you need, or if don’t see exactly what you want, fill out the form or give us a call at (949) 383-4768.
How Record Nations Irvine’s Document Scanning Services Work
We can scan all kinds of documents, drawings, or schematics that are virtually any size. If you’re concerned with security and convenience, we also offer mobile scanning services.
- We remove bindings on your documents and prep them to be scanned.
- We determine if you need single or double-sided documents scanned- our experts can handle either to convert them to digital documents.
- Do you need your documents indexed to make them easier to find later? We offer indexing for every page or the entire document for virtually any document management system.
- If you want to include Optical Character Recognition (OCR), we can convert your documents to editable text that can be modified later, which gives you the ability to change them at will.
- Once your document conversion project is complete, we can put newly converted files on any medium that you choose, including CDs, DVDs, or even send them to a Cloud Storage Service.
What is the Cost for Irvine Document Scanning Services?
Document scanning companies tend to charge by the page for their services. Most prices range from 7-12 cents per page depending on where you’re located, how much you have, and which company you select for your project. You also want to factor in what you want to do with your documents after they’re scanned.
The quote on your project is determined by several things:
- Are you looking for a certain kind of scanning (OCR, redaction, indexed, non-indexed)?
- What are the time frames you are targeting to start or complete the project?
- How many pages do you need to scan? Also, are they double-sided?
- If you have a specific system you need, it affects the overall cost depending on the file types and specific requirements to integrate into that system.
Contact us for a Free Quote on Document Scanning Services in Irvine Today
To get started with your scanning project today, fill out the form or give us a call at (949) 383-4768.
Record Nations Irvine Location
Our normal operating hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Record Nations proudly services the following cities throughout the greater Irvine area:
Anaheim | Apple Valley | Beverly Hills | Burbank | Camarillo | Cathedral City | Chatsworth | Chino | City of Industry | Claremont | Corona | Costa Mesa | Culver City | Gardena | Glendale | Hemet | Hollywood | Huntington Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Lancaster | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Manhattan Beach | Mission Viejo | Monterey Park | Murrieta | Newport Beach | North Hollywood | Ontario | Orange | Palm Springs | Pasadena | Riverside | San Bernardino | San Juan | Capistrano | Santa Ana | Santa Monica | Seal Beach | Sherman Oaks | Simi Valley | Temecula | Thousand Oaks | Thousand Palms | Tustin | Valencia | Van Nuys | Ventura | Walnut | Westminster | Whittier | Winchester | Woodland Hills